Thanks for Considering A Donation Towards Our Adoption! Many hugs!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Order T-Shirts Here

PLEASE DO NOT ORDER.....T-SHIRTS ARE CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE FROM OUR SUPPLIER. THX!


Sizes
Enter Size You Requested Here:
$5 Shipping - USA Orders Only




Printed inside of shirt...

This UNISEX t-shirt design has been generously provided by Mocha Club at a discounted rate to help us raise funds for our adoption.  Please visit their website to see the amazing work they are doing to impact Africa in a MAJOR way!

This short-sleeved shirt is printed on heather black 50/50 high quality American Apparel. Get Inside the story behind “I need Africa”. It’s printed on the inside of the shirt!  (During the cooler months, I layer my shirt with a long sleeve t-shirt.)

****Please contact me for shipping price quote on orders to be shipped outside of the United States and if you are placing an order for more than 3 items.  I can ship up to 3 items in one package.  If you choose to place the order first, I'll send you a follow-up bill for the additional cost.****

Upon receiving your order, I will confirm your order, size, and shipping information via e-mail. Thank you for your order!

Don't forget to grab one for a friend!  It's a great gift with heart-felt meaning.

1 People Said::

Aaron Klein said...

I'm trying to order one medium and one large but it won't let me put two different sizes in on the same order. Can you shoot me an e-mail to complete my order? :)

Post a Comment